- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user can at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of amawebsmallorca.com and modify your browser settings.
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through Amawebs C.B.
, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending the requested information through the forms provided at www.amawebsmallorca.com
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of www.amawebsmallorca.com and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above. The fields of said records are mandatory to fill in, making it impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided. How long are the personal data collected kept? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise. Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the Amawebs C.B. services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Amawebs C.B. is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to treatment of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses to send mass spam.
The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and legal actions regarding intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors. The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyrights, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user will indemnify Amawebs C.B. for the expenses generated by the imputation of Amawebs C.B. in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision. Protection of hosted information Amawebs C.B. makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full replacement of the data deleted by users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup. The services offered, except for the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Amawebs C.B. when this loss is attributable to the user; In this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Amawebs C.B. Commercial communications In application of the LSSI. Amawebs C.B. will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by their recipients. In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Amawebs C.B. You are authorized to send commercial communications regarding Amawebs C.B. products or services. that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client. In any case, the user, after proving her identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to her through the Customer Service channels.